Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tercell Pryor



Meet Mr. Tercell Pryor 


"Hello, My name is Tercell Pryor and this is my first mission trip to Haiti . Helping others has always been near and dear to my heart, I've done volunteer work before and in High School I went on a small mission trip to Wisconsin to help tornado victims. But never something of this magnitude. It's very important to me as a man of color to set an example for my community and peers to show them that helping hands is not only limited to certain races. That together we all can help each other and also ourselves. Growing up I've seen commercials thinking I'd like to go help yet the opportunity never presented itself. That has all changed so I'm overjoyed to accomplish a lifetime goal of mines. God has put me in the right position and I'm taking full advantage of it. I'm a fun loving person that will pretty much always have a smile on my face for no reason . I find joy in God, family, friends, people, and music. What I'm looking to accomplish from this experience is a life changing connection with God. I know there are great things he wants me to do with my life. I'm hoping one day he gives me the resources and puts me in the financial position to give back even more and live out my dreams."

I am looking forward to having Tercell on this team of young adults traveling to Haiti. Tercell has a very positive attitude and brings energy to our team meetings. I appreciate his openness and his willingness to see opportunities of service. I have no doubt that he will be bring many smiles to the staff and the people in Haiti!! I believe Tercell is capable of doing many great things for the people in Haiti, as well as his community and peers!!


Consider financially supporting Tercell's mission trip to Haiti by clicking: 
Healing Haiti: Suport a Short Term  Missionary.All donations are 100% tax-deductible!

Thank you in advance for all the support!

-Kristina DeMuth 

1 comment:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    Fibroid
    High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    Diabetes
    Infection, regular body pains
    Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    Cyst from the ovaries
    Unpleasant smell from the virginal
    Irregular menstruation
    Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    Infertility for easy Conception.......
    Erectile dysfunction treatment
    Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Get your ex back
    Happiness in relationship
    Command respect in the society
    Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
    Impotent solution
    Obesity solution
    Romanticism solutions
    Cancer of the blood
    Sickle cell
    Epilepsy
    Lupus disease
    Insomnia
    Parkinson disease
    General consultation
    Those are the things he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete