Friday, May 17, 2013

Hannah Maxbauer

Meet Miss Hannah



My name is Hannah. I am very excited to be going on my first trip to Haiti! Previously I have done some service work in Tanzania and Ecuador. I had amazing experiences in both countries and am looking forward to another awesome time in Haiti. I am currently a nutrition dietetics student at the College of Saint Benedict. This summer I will be doing nutrition research at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. I am a huge Michigan sports fan! I also enjoy being outdoors, especially swimming, biking, running and hiking!


Hannah's love for the outdoors, for adventure, and for nutrition will make her a great fit with the rest of our team traveling to Haiti! Her experience in Tanzania and Ecuador will help her to acclimate to the experiences and opportunities Hannah will have in Haiti. Kristina is looking forward to discussing nutrition-related topics with Hannah since the two of them have similar nutritional interests and academic histories. While in Haiti, Hannah has received approval to conduct a research study related to the nutritional health of the children. The information Hannah will obtain from her studies will provide insight for the current nutritional work taking place in Haiti. 

Consider financially supporting Hannah's mission trip to Haiti by clicking: Healing Haiti: Suport a Short Term  Missionary. All donations are 100% tax-deductible!

Thank you in advance for all the support for Hannah!

-Kristina DeMuth and Sara Ross

(Team Leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment