Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jane Margolis



Meet Miss Jane Margolis



My name is Jane Margolis. I want to go to Haiti because I went last year and it was amazing. I'm looking forward to the home for sick and dying babies, it's the best part of the trip! I had done mission work in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina and in Chile, but my trip to Haiti last year was the most immersive and extreme service experience I've ever had. I'm a graduate student in sociology at Boston College. I've been to 12 foreign countries. My favorite color is blue. Kristina is my friend. I am late doing everything she needs me to do for Haiti but she loves me anyway <3


We are excited to have Jane coming on our trip again to Haiti! Last year, Jane brought a great dynamic to the team. Her academic knowledge in sociology fueled many discussions and challenging conversations for team members, which helped them to dive deeper in their mission experience. If you couldn't tell by her brief bio, Jane also brings a sense of humor and lightheartedness to the team! We are thankful for her! 

Consider financially supporting Jane's mission trip to Haiti by clicking: Healing Haiti: Suport a Short Term  Missionary. All donations are 100% tax-deductible!

Thank you in advance for all the support for Jane!

-Kristina DeMuth and Sara Ross

(Team Leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment