Sunday, April 7, 2013

Angie Kub

Introducing: Miss Angie Kub! 




The opportunity to go on the mission trip with Healing Haiti came at a great time.  Unsure about my direction in life, someone had recommended that I go on a mission trip. Within days, opportunities were arising and I couldn’t miss the signs.  I heard that Kristina was going to be leading another team down to Haiti and I immediately jumped on the opportunity! I have never been to Haiti and I have never been on a mission trip. I want to go to Haiti to step outside of my life, my comfort zone, and experience how the people in Haiti live.  Over the past couple years I have been on my own spiritual journey, rediscovering a Higher Power. I have realized that my purpose in life is to live through my Higher Power and be of service to others.  I am currently a yoga instructor.  I enjoy the energy and healing properties that teaching and practicing yoga brings to me and everyone I am connected to. I hope to bring my love of yoga to the people in Haiti.  In the fall I plan on going back to college to study my passion in Health and Wellness with a focus in Family Social Science.  I enjoy staying active and love being outdoors!

I am very excited for Angie to come on this trip to Haiti. Angie is one of my cousins, and one of the first on my dad's side of the family to come with me to Haiti! Over Christmas, Angie had asked about my young adult mission trip to Haiti. At the time, I was unsure if I would be leading a team again due to the amount of work I am currently engaged with in Haiti. When I decided to lead the trip, I made sure to get Angie on the list of team members. It will be exciting to share Haiti, my second home, with Angie and watch her share her passions of health and wellness with the communities we serve in Haiti.  I know her gentle spirit will be loved by the Haitian community and children! 

Consider financially supporting Angie's mission trip to Haiti by clicking: Healing Haiti: Suport a Short Term  Missionary. All donations are 100% tax-deductible!

Thank you in advance for all the support for Angie!

-Kristina DeMuth and Sara Ross
(Team Leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment