Monday, March 25, 2013

Aly Potts

June 17-24, 2013, Sara Ross and I have the honor of leading 11 young adults to Haiti through the organization called Healing Haiti. The week will be awesome--packed with service in all different ways from bringing clean water to the poorest slum in Haiti to caring for sick and dying babies and adults to sharing our gifts and talents with children at different orphanages around Haiti. Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be introducing to you each of the members of our team with hopes that you, our followers, will encourage the team member and pray for them as they prepare for the journey ahead. So let's get started....



Introducing to you: Miss Aly!!!!





My name is Aly. This is my first Haiti trip! I am SO excited and SO blessed to be going! My heart has been overflowing ever since the prospect of the Haiti journey began last year. Fortunately, I am able to go this year. I have been involved with ministry for as long as I can remember, all the way from being a young child up to leadership and participating as a worship leader in college ministry in Colorado. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Community Health, and Nutrition from the University of Northern Colorado in 2010. I have worked at Minnesota Teen Challenge and currently am finishing my RN nursing degree at Gustavus Adolphus College. I hope to move back to Colorado and pursue graduate education following this trip to Haiti. I have traveled to many countries (my father was a pilot). I enjoy biking, camping, and canoeing.The academic side of me loves writing and research. I'm an avid reader and photographer. I am excited to connect with my team and for us to grow closer on this trip! Hooray for serving Jesus!



This girl has some energy--you can just feel it! I look forward to getting to know Aly better on our trip too! She will bring great insight to our team with her education in nursing and her experiences in ministry! 



Consider financially supporting Aly's mission trip to Haiti by clicking: Healing Haiti: Suport a Short Term  Missionary. All donations are 100% tax-deductible!



Thanks, in-advance, for all the financial and spiritual support for our team members!!

-Kristina DeMuth
(Team Leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment